Villa Aliya Seminyak
Villa Aliya Seminyak
Each of Villa Aliya's four bedrooms can comfortably accommodate a maximum of two guests per room. The villa's nightly tariff represents the cost per night for a party of no more than eight guests.
Please contact our Villa Manager at +62361 737895 for details of charges for additional beds.
|Low Season||Jan 9th to January 26th
February 2nd to April 13th
April 22nd to June 15th
September 1st to December 20th
|US$790++ for 4 bedrooms
US$650++ for 3 bedrooms
US$550++ for 2 bedrooms
January 27th to February 1st (Chinese New Year)
March 29th to April 3st (Easter Week)
June 16th to – August 31st
US$890++ for 4 bedrooms
US$750++ for 3 bedrooms
US$600++ for 2 bedrooms
|Peak Season||December 21st to January 8th 2018||
US$1100++ for 4 bedrooms
US$900++ for 3 bedrooms
US$700++ for 2 bedrooms
- * Note : ++ is 15.5 % tax (10% government and 5% service)
- * Note : 20% discounts are given for 10 days stay and over
TERMS & CONDITION
- Tentative Confirmation
- On receipt of the reservation inquiry form, we will contact you and provide you with a confirmation of availability, villa rate (including any applicable tax), and the 30% of deposit required.
- Reservation Confirmation
- Due to a high demand Villa Aliya is usually booked in advance.
- Reservations are handled on 'first come, first served' basis. To confirm your reservation 30% deposit is required. The balance of the total amount can be finalized upon arrival.
- Changes To Bookings
- All requests for changes to bookings must be made in writing. While Villa Aliya will endeavor to accommodate booking changes this will only occur subject to availability.
- Cancellation Policy
- Villa Aliya requires that all cancellations are notified in writing. (Fax or email is acceptable).
- Where a booking is cancelled a minimum of three months before the booked arrival date, the deposit will be refunded in full. Cancellations made less than three months prior to the arrival date forfeit all monies paid by the guest in relation to the booked stay. Final payments are non refundable.
- Minimum Stays & Rental Rates
- Minimum night's stays are as follows :
- • Low Season: 3 nights
- • High Season: 3 nights
- • Peak Season: 5 nights
- We may agree to a shorter stay on a case by case basis.
- Rental rates also vary according to the season, rental rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are exclusive of tax and service charges and are quoted in United States Dollars (US$).
- All taxes are in accordance with government regulations. Service charge is applied at the industry standard.
- Rates are for room rentals per night only. All other costs are at the expense of the Guest unless noted as inclusions on the written confirmation advice.
- Please Note: It is the policy of Villa Aliya that all guests sign a credit card authorization form at check-in to cover the possible cost of any damages that may occur to the rented premises due to the occupancy of the premises by the guest. All guests will also be required to sign a "Waiver of Liability" form at check in.
- *Check-in is normally at 2 pm and check out at noon. If you require a late check out, please contact owner.
- VIP IMMIGRATION SERVICE AT THE AIRPORT IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR US$30/PERSON OR US$65 IF VISA ON ARRIVAL IS INCLUDED.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT VISA ON ARRIVAL IS NOW US$35 FOR STAY OF 1 WEEK AND OVER.
- Inclusions in your daily rate :
- • Full Breakfast
- • Free Wi-Fi
- • Unlimited Bottled Water
- • Airport Transfers
- • 24-Hour Butler Service
- Functions & Events
- Villa Aliya must approve any functions or events you plan to hold during your stay in one of our properties, including approval for guest numbers that exceed 50% above the number of guests registered to stay. Such approval is at the sole discretion of Villa Aliya and will be priced accordingly. Full terms and conditions for the staging of functions and events will be forwarded upon application. Villa Aliya reserves the right to insist on the appointment of a professional Event Organizer before permission to hold a function is granted.
- Damages, Breakages or Losses
- Guests are responsible for looking after the property, leaving it in good order and in a clean condition. Guests also undertake to pay for damages, breakages or losses they may be responsible for during the period of their stay. Villa Aliya reserves the right to reclaim the hired property if the hirer, members of the guest party or guest visitors cause excessive damage or mess.
- We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance at the time of booking, to protect you and all those accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, including evacuation, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, theft, cancellation and other travel contingencies.
- Please be advised that we are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal equipment and property during your stay at Villa Aliya, or during your participation in any activities during your visit to Bali. We will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which maybe caused directly or indirectly by events outside of our control such as late arrival of International flights, civil disturbances, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.
- US$ Bank Account Details & Credit Card Transfers
- Bank Account details, or details for making credit card payments for transfer of rental funds, will be sent at the same time as the tentative booking confirmation.